The Destan model is designed for firm support. Its unique triple-gauged zoned support unit features individually wrapped coils with targeted lumbar and perimeter support.
About Kingsdown: HANDCRAFTED EXCELLENCE SINCE 1904. For over a century, the Kingsdown name has been synonymous with unprecedented quality. We are the only mattress company that tests every single mattress we make to ensure consistent quality and accurate support. When you sleep on a Kingsdown, you'll feel the difference a smart mattress makes on your quality of sleep, and more importantly, on your quality of life.
- Fresh Comfort Quilt: Cooling gel fibers on the surface of the mattress help dissipate heat to maintain an ideal body temperature for more comfortable sleep
- CoolActive Memory Foam BackEnforcer: Gel-infused memory foam delivers pressure relieving support in the lumbar region
- Firm Fitness Foam: Supportive, yet pressure relieving comfort
- 800 (Q) Triple-Gauged Zoned Wrapped Coil Unit: Each coil is individually wrapped to contour to the body and provide personalized support for both sleep partners. Our posturized center support provides firm lumbar support exactly the body needs it most. Strong perimeter coils along all four sides of the bed deliver superior edge support.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foamo Meets CertiPUR-US rigorous standards for content, emissions and durability, and analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories o Low VOC emissions for indoor air qualityo Made without formaldehyde and ozone depleters o Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- 10 Year Warranty
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Adjustable Base friendly
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.