- Fresh Comfort Quilt: Cooling gel fibers on the surface of the mattress help dissipate heat to maintain an ideal body temperature for more comfortable sleep
- Latex: Our luxurious latex delivers the ultimate in pressure relief and conformity. This resilient, pressure-relieving foam helps the body stay in one position longer, resulting in deeper sleep.
- Adaptive Foam: Although responsive and self-adjusting by nature, unlike memory foam, our Adaptive foam is not temperature sensitive. Independent air cells dissipate body heat and act as shock absorbers, reducing pressure points for more comfortable sleep.
- Over 2,000 (Q) High Performance Micro-Coils: specially crafted to deliver durability and unsurpassed contouring comfort
- Dual Layer Plush Fitness Foams: For exceptional relief of pressure points
- 1,791 (Q) Tri-Zoned Wrapped Coil Unit: This high coil count unit works in three unique zones. Each coil is individually wrapped to contour to the body and provide personalized support for both sleep partners. Our posturized center support provides firm lumbar support exactly the body needs it most, and the built-in motion separation foam mitigates partner disturbance. Strong perimeter coils along all four sides of the bed deliver superior edge support.
- Ventilated Edge Support System: Our Full Body Surround Edge Support system uses high-density foam on all sides to provide a 100%sable edge-to-edge sleeping surface with no roll-out feeling. Airflow channels increase air circulation for more comfortable sleep.
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 10 Year Warranty
- Adjustable Base friendly
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.